Fifty Curious Questions
My latest book has just been published. It is available through Amazon, Barnes & Noble and Authorhouse.
Have you ever wondered
- whether we really are only ever six feet away from a rat
- why we still use the QWERTY keyboard
- why the British drive on the left
- whether we lose weight when we fart
- whether elephants take longer to urinate than horses
- whether you get wetter if you run or walk in the rain?
The answers to these and many more of life’s irritating questions are to be found in Fifty Curious Questions, a celebration of man’s thirst and quest for knowledge.